4.12.2011

Life's Finest Moments- Not Really

Ahhhh (yes i'm yelling) last week wasn't the best of best weeks for my family. My most favorite aunt in the world (sorry all other aunts) had a stroke & my sister Lisa had a fire in her basement- the place she holds her amazing leotard business ElevĂ© Dancewear. Ugh what's next?- It's really hard when you really can't do anything to help either.

After I cleaned up my goods from the Bijou Market Saturday night- my mom & I went to see my aunt. Wow- That was one of the hardest things I've ever had to see in a loved one. I can't seem to stop crying about it. If you believe in prayer- please keep her, my sister & everyone else out there suffering from pain- in them.

to end this post on a more upbeat note- here is a picture of Ida double fisting her bacon at the Pancake House- if we tried to take one away she would throw a huge fit...

* I really need a good laugh

3 comments:

marshall p said...

Oh man! That's so sad for your aunt and sister. It's a good thing you have that cute girl and bacon...

Amy said...

So sorry to hear that your family is going through some tough times. Trust me in saying that there is a silver lining on even the stormiest of clouds! I wish all the best for your aunt and sister. There will be better days ahead!

Anonymous said...

Accidents will happen in the best regulated families.

Related Posts with Thumbnails