10.31.2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays & one of my favorite times of the year. The weather this year was amazing. We did a couple of awesome DIY's for diy club. My girls dressed up as princesses again & I was ok with it- sort of... {one day i'll get them to be doctors or super heros}


 since we had a couple of parties to go to I decided to have reyn dress up in a couple of different  costumes. suave french guy & a milk man just using clothing I had on hand.
 here we also have ida as a "princess witch" & elsa as snow white.

 



I made some white chocolate ghosts from candy melts for a super fun party at carolines


our diy's this year were really fun. We made the ghosts below & Haunted houses. I'm so glad to be adding to my halloween decor. 


 we had a super fun halloween/ birthday party to go to for our friend tia at classic skate- yes we got our skate on- we were bacon & eggs. unfortunately our sumo wrestler friends got really hungry 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails