11.17.2010

Bijou Market November 19th & 20th

I'll be selling my goods along side Susan Petersen of Freshly Picked this coming Friday & Saturday in Provo City. This is why I've been missing this week & may be missing for a while. 

Here are some of the new goods I've been working on for the upcoming shows.

mess cloths for under your highchair or to use on your table while the kids draw or play with their play dough.

reusable snack sacs- perfect for kids or adults

all purpose wet sacs- great for diapers & wipeys or little one's dirty clothes

I still have a couple new tricks up my sleeve- we'll see if I can get them made by Friday...

p.s. have I mentioned that I have 2 amazing interns! They are the only reason I've been able to get so much done these last couple of weeks. Cutting everything out for me. I have piles of goods to sew for weeks. I'll be featuring them on here next week when I have a little more time to be on this computer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails