3.19.2010

Total Slacker

I wish that was the case! I'm so busy with some fun new projects for the Beehive Bazaar & some cute little dresses for the girls for easter that i kind of forgot to blog much this week. I can't wait to show you the little dresses/ tunics i've been working on made from a Japanese pattern book (with my own twist added) my cousin Amy P. let me borrow who lives in NY. They are made with the most fabulous vintage remade & japanese fabrics. I'm even working on a romper, but I'm making up that pattern myself so we'll see how it turns out!

Maybe I should wear one of these cute forget me knot gold rings- from Reform Schoolto remember to blog next week- or just tie a piece of one of the hundreds of scraps off my sewing room floor around my finger...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails