2.13.2010

Last Minute Valentines

Kaleb & I did these valentines for Elsa's primary class. The one's with the big lollipops are for her teachers. I found this idea first here in liz's weekend round up. She found them here on design mom. & Gabby found them here on 24-7-365..



I wished we were able to get a deeper picture so the lollipop stood out better, but getting a 2 year old to pose with her hand exactly like you want is no easy feat. After 15 minutes of trying to direct & take a picture-adam came in and took over the camera so I could direct her. (kaleb did try- he even bribed her with chocolate) I still like how they turned out. Little pookie looks adorable pretty much doing anything in my eyes.

4 comments:

Susan said...

those are so so cute.

Liz Stanley said...

cute! love it

Amy said...

these were so adorable!

i'm jefra... said...

this is the raddest idea ever -- please don't be mad if I borrow it??

Related Posts with Thumbnails