2.20.2010

UHG!

So I was going through my picasa photo albums last night deleting pictures so I would have more room on this blog & I didn't read the fine lines that said Are you sure you want to delete this photo? It will no longer appear in your blog if you delete it. It may take up to 24 hours for photos to be removed. I finally read the fine lines after erasing about 1/2 of my pictures! What a pain! I still haven't uploaded
all of them back & i'm not sure I will. Do people really look back as far as 3 months. Well i'm sorry if
you do cause i'm being lazy & i'm way too busy right now.

P.S. if you want more storage room just create another email address & use that to post with. I'm sure
everyone knows that but me.

Did you know you can buy Elsa Bags in the Shade stores for the next 10 weeks. The first 2 weeks they are
in the Orem store. Check this link out for more info


& starting March 3rd I'll have my goods in The Patina Market for 2 weeks. I still haven't fully figured out
what's going in there, but i'm thinking a bunch of repurposed clothes. I'm cutting them out tonight.
lots of skirts & some baby clothes & of course some State & Letter necklaces. I may have a few mustache
pillows as well. I can't wait to get ahold of these skirts though. The fabric is 70's fab.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails