5.21.2010

Eco- Tip Friday

Recycling Batteries

Do you end up mixing your old batteries with your new because you're not sure what to do with your old batteries? Well I do. Not anymore! If you go to Earth911.com you can enter your zip code & they will tell you exactly where to go to recycle those batteries you've been cursing at all this time. In fact you can enter any item like- aluminum cans, computers, paint etc. that you're not sure about where to go for recycling. Now you have no excuse!

This is the closest place for me for recycling my batteries Batteries Plus




My son also tells me his dad has a bucket he keeps at home with batteries in it that he'll take to work, when it's full, to recycle. So I just may sneak my batteries into his back pack. SHHH don't tell.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails