5.08.2010

The Yudu

So have you heard of Provo Craft's Yudu? It's what you would think would be a really easy way to screen print. Not so much. When I first decided I wanted to try my hand at illustrator & then screen printing those designs I knew that making the screen would be a b**** I had heard that the Yudu machine had made the burning process a cinch - so when my sister & brother in law said they had a Yudu I asked them if I could give it a try & so I did. When you watch the "how to video" they make it seem so simple. 3 screens later (well 3 emulsion sheets later) I finally figured it out but it still wasn't that simple. As you can see lining up two different colors is not an easy task for a beginner. (My love for mustaches will never die sorry Susan)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails