6.30.2010

Back From Vacation

We traveled to AZ last week for our summer vacation. Yes I said ARIZONA. Everyone (including my brother) always asks me why we go visit the family in the dead of summer. ⎨it was 106⎬

This is why

My sister Michele's pool
My brother Eric's pool
Little Pookie & K-man
can I pass this off as me?


my niece Zoe

sister Lisa
actually me…
lunch with the sibs & my moms
*Highlights
swimming
mexican food
H & M
pancakes
laughing
waffles
jewelry making
breakfast for dinner
bbq's
computers
domestic bliss/ found
red/ vintage clothes shopping
seeing old friends
afternoon naps
driving over 600 miles on husbands birthday
gaining 10 lbs

1 comment:

Michele said...

It was a blast!! Thanks for the good times. Your kids are darling ..... It was fun having little ones around, & I still haven't recovered from the late nights up talking! WE ❤ you guys! Miss YOU❀

Related Posts with Thumbnails