6.18.2010

FLea Market at Abode

Don't miss the flea market Saturday June 19th at Abode It's comparable (on a much smaller scale) to the flea market I would go to with my friend Chris in West Hollywood California.

These are just some of the things I bought last month I went. I also bought an old school -school map for $25- I haven't put it up yet so no picture sorry.

Bought this vintage sweater for $3


Bought this original painting for $10



I didn't buy the tricycle or the radio flyer but I wished I had. How cool is that radio flyer.

** Become a follower of Abodes blog & get %10 off your entire purchase inside the store! They have some amazing items so ride your bike NO borrow a truck- tomorrow from 9- 6 (flea market ends at 4)

1720 South 900 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails