12.31.2010

Happy New Years!

You know you all will be yelling this at midnight tonight & crossing your fingers that it really will be a happy new year coming our way. This year has been amazing & hard all at the same time. I've watched many of my friends loose a parent- I watched my baby turn 1 learn to walk & talk- watched my little girl turn 2 & gain such a great personality & smarts- had friends who had babies born with difficulties thrive- helped friends get through breakups- watched my son who turned 12 enter junior high & love it- cheered as my husband found a job after a long 2 years of stress- watched friends fall in love- had friends having trouble getting pregnant, get pregnant or adopt a baby- had a niece get married- made a few new married friends- cried for days as I learned one of my best friends from high school past away- watched an amazing friend & her husband take care of 2 amazing kids for a whole year & show unconditional love for them- - entered the best book club ever- created a few new baby items i'm super happy with- got pregnant myself {for the last time}- started enjoying the gym- stopped going to the gym- had the most wonderful intern kilee help me through all my winters shows- got a great new pair of christmas shoes- watched my relationship & my love for my husband grow stronger- & really soooo much more- it would be impossible to sum up everything i'm grateful for in 2010.

Really I do have an amazing family & wonderful extended family & friends- I feel so blessed & truly wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Any New Years Resolution you plan on actually sticking with? One of mine is keeping my part of our room clean. We'll see how I do!

Family picture time at my cousins Christmas day

I'm amazed at how hard it is to get 3 kids to smile & look at the camera all at once & how hard it is for me to remember to look at the camera & not make a funny face while trying to get Ida to smile in the process... 

I like this one better cause you can see our christmas sweater t-shirts- but of course it's fuzzy & kaleb's closing his eyes- ida looking down- my boobs look really weird....

p.s. one day i will get a Christmas card out & the whole family will look amazing- even if I have to photo shop our heads from other photos to do it.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy New Years to you as well! I am glad that 2010 gave us our friendship! Hope to see you again, soon!

Tia said...

Nic-I love this! It makes me want to write out my own end-of-year recap every year. I love this pic of your cute little fam. Happy New Year...watch out gym, here we come!

Angela Flicker said...

Happy New Year Nicole. What a beautiful recap of 2010. And here's to 2011 being just as great ;)

scuz said...

you are so sweet. and you look great too! happy 2011

Related Posts with Thumbnails