12.28.2010

Modern Love/ Chairs

There's a  Magnetic fields song called Reno Dakota that has a line that says " Reno Dakota theres not an iota of kindness in you. You know you enthrall me and yet you don't call me 
It's making me blue, Pantone 292" 


Every time I see or hear the word pantone  I can't help but sing that line. Plus it's a pretty funny song. I'm loving these pantone folding chairs designed by Selab Studios. You can buy them at the  A + R Store online.




andreally

Full lyrics to Reno Dakota or listen here


Reno Dakota there's not an iota of kindness in you 
You know you enthrall me and yet you don't call me 
It's making me blue, Pantone 292
Reno Dakota I'm reaching my quota of tears for the year
Alas and alack you just don't call me back You have just disappeared
It makes me drink beer
I know you're a recluse, You know that's no excuse. Reno, that's just a ruse
Do not play fast and loose with my heart
Reno Dakota I'm no Nino Rota I don't know the score
Have I annoyed you or is there a boy who Well he's just a whore
I've had him before 
It makes me drink more

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails