10.04.2010

Halloween Gift & Decorating FInds

I love Halloween. We even have a couple Halloween birthdays in my family. My sister Lisa & my sister in-law Sondra. Every year I purchase a couple of new Halloween decorations- I can't wait to go shopping. Here are a few favorites on etsy right now.


Spooky Halloween Wool Felt Family on Etsy by Julie Blanchette



Creepy Halloween Wee Felt Bat 



Scary Hands and Spooky Feet Cupcake Toppers from Mimi Cafe Union



Pumpkin Tissue Paper Pomkin from Create & Adorn


Vintage Cat Carrying Pumpkin Halloween Cake Topper from Gingerly 88



Vintage Hansel and Gretel Cake Decoration Figure Set


Bat Paper Garland from House of Clouds



Vintage 60s Halloween Cupcake Toppers from Twin Hearts Vintage



Halloween Ghost Miniatures from Lenny Mud



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails